INSIDER TIPS TO ENSURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE & TERMS FOR YOUR MORTGAGE RENEWAL
Don’t be in a rush to sign your renewal and explore your options. This can save you thousands of dollars upon your renewal. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
CITADEL MORTGAGES CAN HELP YOU REFINANCE YOUR MORTGAGE TO:
- Pay off high-interest loans and credit cards
- Get a better mortgage rate and term
- Combine your first and second mortgages into a new mortgage
- Access your home equity for any of your needs
- All Credit and Income Types APPROVED
- Fast, Easy Process
- Fast Funding
- Limited Time We Cover The Appraisal Once Your Mortgage Closes!
Our Trusted Lender Partners
Mortgage Refinancing Made Simple With Our Mortgage Refinancing Mortgage Solution!
Mortgage refinancing can be a little overwhelming sometimes. All day we see a lot of advertisements from banks and lenders with today’s lowest mortgage interest rates. However, lower rates don’t always mean that it’s a better mortgage for you. Using a mortgage broker for mortgage refinancing can eliminate the confusion and ensure you fully understand what the new mortgage rules are and how they can impact your new mortgage refinance.
Our expert Mortgage Brokers at Citadel Mortgages are trained, correctly, to understand your current financial situation, while also gaining information regarding your future financial goals. This is very important as it helps us understand which type of mortgage product, and terms to seek for our clients.
See The Difference For Yourself and Get Approved Today!
Reasons for Refinancing Your Mortgage Can Be To:
- Consolidate Debt
- Renovate Your Home
- Invest In Your Business
- Pay Off A Consumer Proposal
- Pay Mortgage Arrears
- Purchase Investments including Real Estate
- Pay for wedding expenses
- Pay for education
- Cover medical expenses
- Pay CRA tax arrears
- Pay property tax arrears
- Take a family vacation
- Purchase a car
- Get out of high interest loans
- Invest In RRSP or RESP
- Pay off pay day loans
- Pay Off Judgements, Garnishments
- Finance whatever your specific needs may be
What Documents Do You Need To Refinance Your Mortgage ?
These Documents will be required to in order to close your mortgage refinancing needs:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement – Must be dated same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement – If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new mortgage upon closing.
- Job Letter and most recent paystubs
- Last 2 Years T4s
- Other documents may be required, our mortgage agents here at Citadel Mortgages will help you if any other documents are required for your mortgage refinancing needs.
Mortgage Refinancing Made Easy
Upload your copy of your bank’s mortgage renewal letter using the button below and allow us to review it and make sure there is no better offer on the market for you at no cost! If we find a better offer for you then we will provide you with it at no cost!
Apply now and get approved today, it will be your best move that could end up saving you thousands of dollars on your overall mortgage while increasing your cash-flow.
Get Approved Today
To increase Your Cash Flow !
Get Your Money!
Get Your Money In As Little As 2-5 Business Days!
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*