HOME EQUITY 101 UNDERSTANDING BANKS, MORTGAGE BROKERS, LINES OF CREDIT AND SECOND MORTGAGES/HOME EQUITY LOANS
Understanding how to use the equity in your home can be difficult depending on your situation. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
Get Approved Today For Your Home Equity Line Of Credit!
- Home Equity Line Of Credit Approved Up To 80% Of Your Home Value
- Approved Same Day
- Home Equity Line Of Credit Approved For All Income & Credit Types
- Fast Funding In As Little As 2-3 Business Days
- Approved Based On The Equity In Your Home
- Limited Time We Cover The Appraisal Once Your Home Equity Line Of Credit Closes!
Use Our Home Equity Line Of Credit Calculator Today!
Calculate Your Home Equity, Interest Rate, and Monthly Payments Below FREE, with No Obligations with our Home Equity Line Of Credit Calculator Now!
Secure | No Obligation | Get Approved Today
Get a Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC) Approved Up to 80% Of the Equity In Your Home.
Get Approved today and use your equity in your home to get a secured line of credit or what is also called a HELOC! With a Home Equity Line of Credit or HELOC, equity can be released to be used for any purpose and is usually a minimum interest-only payment option.
A HELOC is attached to a chequing account and simple to use. You can access these funds through direct payment purchases using your debit card, by writing cheques, or through cash withdrawals. You will receive monthly statements, allowing easy management of your finances. Your account can also be linked to the telephone banking service, ensuring your account information is always only a phone call away.
See The Difference For Yourself. Get Approved Today!
Increase Your Cash Flow With A Home Equity Line Of Credit For Any Of The Following Needs :
- Consolidate Debt
- Renovate Your Home
- Invest In Your Business
- Pay Off A Consumer Proposal
- Pay Mortgage Arrears
- Purchase Investments including Real Estate
- Pay for wedding expenses
- Pay for education
- Cover medical expenses
- Pay CRA tax arrears
- Pay property tax arrears
- Take a family vacation
- Purchase a car
- Get out of high-interest loans
- Invest In RRSP or RESP
- Pay off payday loans
- Pay Off Judgments, Garnishments
- Finance whatever your specific needs may be
What Documents Do You Need For Your Home Equity Line Of Credit ?
These Documents will be required to in order to close your home equity line of credit (Heloc) needs:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement – Must be dated same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement – If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new home equity loan upon closing.
- Job Letter and most recent pay stubs
- Other documents may be required, our mortgage agents here at Citadel Mortgages will help you if any other documents are required for your home equity line of credit (Heloc) needs
Get Approved Today
To increase Your Cash Flow !
Get Your Money!
Get Your Money In As Little As 2-5 Business Days!
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Citadel Mortgages