Citadel Career Transition Program in Ontario
TEN STEPS TO BUYING YOUR DREAM HOUSE FOR THE LOWEST PRICE POSSIBLE – Your Complete Home Buyers Kit E-Book
It is easier for you to buy a new home if you have the information to guide you through the process! Download this eBook now and get the information you need to make this process as easy as possible!
Let's get started
Citadel Mortgages Changing The Way Mortgages Are Done!
There is never a good time to be out of work in your life, but with Citadel Mortgages “Citadel Career Transition Program,” you have a definite advantage to help you get back to a healthy life balance. See Citadel Mortgages has a team of financial professionals who genuinely care about you, your family, and your home.
Sometimes job loss can happen without warning….The Citadel Mortgages Career Transition Program is here to support you through this difficult time.
How does this program work:
Should you lose your job through no fault of your own within two years of the closing date of your mortgage, you can activate the program to help you with your job search and assist in implementing a solution should your mortgage fall into arrears.
Citadel Career Transition Program – There for homeowners when they need us the most.
Citadel Career Transition Program Benefits
The Citadel Career Transition program provides you with the tools, support, and expertise to assist you in transitioning into a new role by providing:
- Your own personal employment coach to guide you weekly every step of the way
- Proven techniques and tips for conducting a job search geared towards your chosen field.
- Everything you need to know to create an impactful resume and cover letter that includes what hiring managers want to see
- A customized job search plan
- Expert interview training that will give you the edge you need to land that next job
- Weekly workshops focusing on critical topics that will assist in your job search
- Helping you build online profiles for social media platforms will allow you to highlight your skills and experience, which will get you noticed by recruiters.