HOME EQUITY 101 UNDERSTANDING BANKS, MORTGAGE BROKERS, LINES OF CREDIT AND SECOND MORTGAGES/HOME EQUITY LOANS
Understanding how to use the equity in your home can be difficult depending on your situation. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
STOP THE POWER OF SALE PROCESS ON YOUR HOME WITH OUR
“SAVE YOUR HOME MORTGAGE SOLUTION PROGRAM TODAY !”
STOP THE POWER OF SALE PROCESS & Save Your Home Today!
When you’re in a power of sale situation you do not have time to waste; each day passes by, you will incur more costs while also increase the likeliness of losing your home altogether.
You must act quickly!
Some error has occured.
Use Our Stop Power Of Sale Calculator Today!
Calculate Your Home Equity, Interest Rate, and Monthly Payments Below FREE, with No Obligations with our Stop Power Of Sale Calculator Now!
Secure | No Obligation | Get Approved Today
Our Save Your Home Mortgage Program Is Designed To Help You:
- Understand the process and what we need to do to save your home
- Quickly evaluate and come up with the right solution within the same day
- Stop the foreclosure process
- Keep you and your family in your home
- Give you a fresh start and rebuild your credit
We understand and have the experience along with the lenders that will help save your home today.
What is the Difference Between a Power of Sale and a Foreclosure?
Power of Sale
A power of sale is a commonly used method in Ontario, which allows the mortgage lender to sell your property when you fall behind on your monthly mortgage payments. Our mortgage agents and mortgage brokers can stop the power of sale process and keep you in your home today!
A foreclosure is less common in Ontario. Like a power of sale, foreclosure allows the mortgage lender to sell your property, as well as get ownership and keep the money from the sale of your home. Our mortgage agents and mortgage brokers can stop the foreclosure process and keep you today!
What Documents Do You Need To Stop Power Of Sale and Save Your Home?
These Documents will be required to stop the power of sale and close your mortgage needs:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement – Must be dated the same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement – If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new mortgage upon closing.
- Other documents may be required, our mortgage agents here at Citadel Mortgages will help you if any additional documents are required for your mortgage needs.
Get Approved Today
Save Your Home Today!
Get Your Money!
Get Your Money To Save Your Home In As Little As 2-5 Business Days!
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Citadel Mortgages