HOME EQUITY 101 UNDERSTANDING BANKS, MORTGAGE BROKERS, LINES OF CREDIT AND SECOND MORTGAGES/HOME EQUITY LOANS
Understanding how to use the equity in your home can be difficult depending on your situation. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
With Our Private Mortgage Solution Program:
Your Approved Based On Equity Not Income Or Credit!
- Private Mortgages Approved
- First & Second Private Mortgages Approved
- Approved Same Day
- Private Mortgage Approvals For All Income & Credit Types
- Fast Funding In As Little As 2-3 Business Days
- Approved Based On The Equity In Your Home
- Limited Time We Cover The Appraisal Once Your Private Mortgage Closes!
Use Our Private Mortgage Calculator Today!
Calculate Your Home Equity, Interest Rate, and Monthly Payments Below FREE, with No Obligations with our Private Mortgage Calculator Now!
Secure | No Obligation | Get Approved Today
Our Private Mortgage Solution Program :
A private mortgage, which can be a first, second or third mortgage, from a private lender is the quickest and easiest method for getting financing usually within 2-3 business days.. Doesn’t matter if you are refinancing your current home, or purchasing a property, a private mortgage is the most effortless mortgage to qualify for those tight situations or if your income or credit doesn’t allow you to be eligible with traditional mortgage financing.
Our private lenders approve your mortgage based on the equity in the property, and not the traditional credit and income qualifications the banks require. Whether you have good credit, bad credit, no credit, came out of a bankruptcy, or are currently in a consumer proposal we can get your private mortgage approved for you today!
See The Difference For Yourself, Get Approved Today!
Increase Your Cash Flow With A Private Mortgage For Any Of The Following Needs :
- Consolidate Debt
- Renovate Your Home
- Invest In Your Business
- Pay Off A Consumer Proposal
- Pay Mortgage Arrears
- Purchase Investments including Real Estate
- Pay for wedding expenses
- Pay for education
- Cover medical expenses
- Pay CRA tax arrears
- Pay property tax arrears
- Take a family vacation
- Purchase a car
- Get out of high-interest loans
- Invest In RRSP or RESP
- Pay off payday loans
- Pay Off Judgments, Garnishments
- Finance whatever your specific needs may be
What Documents Do You Need For Your Private Mortgage ?
These Documents will be required to close your private mortgage:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement -Must be dated the same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement -If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new second mortgage upon closing.
- Other documents may be required; our mortgage agents will help you if any additional documents are needed for your private mortgage needs.
- If it’s a private 1st mortgage then you will need the APS from your real estate agent.
Get Approved Today
To increase Your Cash Flow !
Get Your Money!
Get Your Money In As Little As 2-5 Business Days!
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Citadel Mortgages