HOME EQUITY 101 UNDERSTANDING BANKS, MORTGAGE BROKERS, LINES OF CREDIT AND SECOND MORTGAGES/HOME EQUITY LOANS
Understanding how to use the equity in your home can be difficult depending on your situation. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
OUR SECOND MORTGAGE SOLUTION PROGRAM:
- Second Mortgages Approved Up To 90% Of Your Home Value
- Approved Same Day
- Second Mortgage Approvals For All Income & Credit Types
- Fast Funding In As Little As 2-3 Business Days
- Limited Time We Cover The Appraisal Once Your Second Mortgage Closes!
- Your Approved Based On Equity Not Income Or Credit!
OUR TRUSTED LENDER PARTNERS
Use Our Second Mortgage Calculator Today!
Calculate Your Home Equity, Interest Rate, and Monthly Payments Below FREE, with No Obligations with our Second Mortgage Calculator Now!
Secure | No Obligation | Get Approved Today
How much can you get?
These Documents will be required in order to close your second mortgage:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement -Must be dated the same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement -If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new second mortgage upon closing.
- Other documents may be required; our mortgage agents will help you if any additional documents are needed for your second mortgage needs.
Whether you have good or bad credit, a Second Mortgage can help get you money for whatever you need, and the process is usually as little as 2-3 business days. Due to the increased risk for the lenders, because the second mortgage is in the second position, the interest rates for second mortgages are typically more than those for first mortgages and will have fees as part of the mortgage.
The term “second mortgage” is used because the loan is second in priority in case of default. This means that if a borrower defaults, the first mortgage will be paid off before the second mortgage.
We have many private mortgage lenders who have helped our clients receive second mortgages regardless of income or credit, based on the equity in their property. See the difference for yourself and get approved today with our second mortgage solution!
- Consolidate Debt
- Renovate Your Home
- Invest In Your Business
- Pay Off A Consumer Proposal
- Pay Mortgage Arrears
- Purchase Investments including Real Estate
- Pay for wedding expenses
- Pay for education
- Cover medical expenses
- Pay CRA tax arrears
- Pay property tax arrears
- Take a family vacation
- Purchase a car
- Get out of high-interest loans
- Invest In RRSP or RESP
- Pay off payday loans
- Pay Off Judgments, Garnishments
- Finance whatever your specific needs may be