Reverse Mortgages– Gain access up to 55% equity in your home today tax free to enjoy your lifestyle !
This E-Book helps you understand what a CHIP Reverse Mortgage is and how you can use the equity in your home for anything you want to do.
How much can you get?
You can receive up to 55%* of the value of your home tax-free.
You receive the money from the reverse mortgage tax-free. It is not added to your taxable income, so it doesn’t affect Old Age Security (OAS) or Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) government benefits you may receive.
What is a reverse mortgage, and how does it work?
It is a loan secured against the value of your home, but unlike a traditional Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) or a second mortgage, you are not required to make monthly mortgage payments for as long as you keep living in your home. You always maintain ownership and control of your home.
Here are some examples of how clients commonly use it:
- eliminate debt payments
- help a child or grandchild with a down payment on a home
- purchase a new home (right-sizing instead of having to downsize the home)
- increase cash flow to improve lifestyle (e.g., vacation, new car)
- pay healthcare costs
- pay for an unexpected expense (e.g. home repairs)
The first program is the CHIP Reverse Mortgage, which is a lump sum program:
Up to 55% for a CHIP Reverse Mortgage (dependent upon age, location
and type of home).
- Minimum $25,000 for lump-sum initial advance.
- Minimum $5,000 for each subsequent advance.
The second program is the Income Advantage Program, which is a monthly payment program for you:
Up to 55% (dependent upon age, location, and type of home); 75% of which
is available in the first year.
- Planned advances from $500/month or $1,500/quarter.
- Minimum $5,000 for each subsequent advance
To learn more about how these great programs can help you, contact us today. Have apply now button under this text and link to application page