New To Canada Mortgage – Helping You Get The Right Solution For Your Mortgage Needs
This E-Book helps you understand what the banks, trust companies and the other lenders are looking for when applying for a mortgage. This E-Book will provide you the information needed to ensure you get the best mortgage rate and solution for your mortgage needs!
OWN YOUR NEW HOME IN CANADA
Citadel Mortgages can help you realize your dream of home ownership with our New To Canada Mortgage Programs. We have the right mortgage solutions available exclusively to our permanent and non-permanent resident borrowers.
Citadel mortgages new to canada program helps you from start to finish. It is a step by step process that is UNIQUE to citadel mortgages that has helped many our our borrowers to date.
We understand you want to own a home, and at Citadel Mortgages, we make it simple for you. See the Difference for Yourself, Get Approved Today!
OUR TRUSTED LENDER PARTNERS
BEST NEW TO CANADA MORTGAGE RATES CANADA
What Mortgage Rate Is Best For Me
Ideal if you want protection against interest rate increases or have a fixed payment over the term of your mortgage.
5 YEAR FIXED HIGH RATIO RATE ( UP TO 95% LTV)
5 YEAR FIXED REFINANCED RATE
( UP TO 80% LTV)
Ideal if you want to save money if interest rates go down.
3 YEAR VARIABLE HIGH RATIO RATE ( UP TO 95% LTV)
5 YEAR VARIABLE REFINANCED RATE ( UP TO 80% LTV)
Combine a mortgage with a home equity line of credit to pay your mortgage off faster, while having a readvacable line of credit to use in the future!
5 YEAR FIXED RATE
Receive up to 1,000 Air Miles Reward Miles
Receive up to $2,500 cash back
*Some conditions apply, mortgage must close.
Newcomers can purchase a home with as little as 5% insured financing or as much as 35-50% down depending on the program. At Citadel Mortgages, you will also have competitive interest rates and exceptional service to match your exact mortgage needs!
- Purchase transactions: 95% LTV
- Property value ≤ $500,000 – 5% down payment required
- Property value > $500,000 and < $1,000,000 – 5% down payment required up to $500,000, with an additional 10% down payment on the portion of the home value above $500,000
- Valid work permit or verification of landed immigrant status
- Income Confirmation
- Down payment confirmation
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Letter of reference from a recognized financial institution
- Six (6) months of bank statements from the primary account
- International credit report demonstrating a strong credit profile
- Two (2) alternative sources of credit demonstrating timely payments (no arrears) for the past 12 months. The two alternative sources required are:
- Rental payment history confirmed via letter from landlord and bank statements **
- One other alternative source (hydro/utilities, telephone, cable, cell phone and auto insurance) to be confirmed via letter from the service provider or 12 months billing statements
Find out how much home you can afford
See how you can save and become mortgage free sooner
Calculate how much you’d spend each month to buy a home or renew or refinance your mortgage.
Start thinking about how much you spend each month, create a budget, and start saving up for your home.