HOME EQUITY 101 UNDERSTANDING BANKS, MORTGAGE BROKERS, LINES OF CREDIT AND SECOND MORTGAGES/HOME EQUITY LOANS
Understanding how to use the equity in your home can be difficult depending on your situation. Download this eBook now to make the process easier and to have a better understanding of the options available to you today.
GET APPROVED TODAY WITH OUR HOME EQUITY LOAN SOLUTION PROGRAM
- Home Equity Loans Approved Up To 90% Of Your Home Value
- Approved Same Day
- Home Equity Loans Approved For All Income & Credit Types
- Fast Funding In As Little As 2-3 Business Days
- Approved Based On The Equity In Your Home
- Limited Time We Cover The Appraisal Once Your Home Equity Loan Closes!
Use Our Home Equity Loan Calculator Today!
Calculate Your Home Equity, Interest Rate, and Monthly Payments Below FREE, with No Obligations with our Home Equity Loan Calculator Now!
Secure | No Obligation | Get Approved Today
What Documents Do You Need For Your Home Equity Loan ?
These Documents will be required to close your home equity loan needs:
- Current Mortgage Information Statement – Must be dated the same month as your application form, if you do not have one you can contact your mortgage lender and request one to be sent to you by email.
- Most recent property tax statement – If you do not have this, then you can get the most updated statement from your local city hall.
- Most recent NOA may be requested to show no income tax owing – If income tax owing it will need to be paid out from the new home equity loan upon closing.
- Other documents may be required, our mortgage agents here at Citadel Mortgages will help you if any additional documents are needed for your home equity loan needs.
What Is A Home Equity Loan :
Whether you have good or bad credit, a Home Equity Loan can help get you money for whatever you need, and the process is usually as little as 2-3 business days. Due to the increased risk for the lenders, because the home equity loan is in the second position, the interest rates for home equity loans are typically more than those for first mortgages and will have fees as part of the mortgage.
The term “home equity loan” is used because the loan is second in priority in case of default. This means that if a borrower defaults, the first mortgage will be paid off before the home equity loan.
We have many private mortgage lenders who have helped our clients receive home equity loans regardless of income or credit, based on the equity in their property. See the difference for yourself and get approved today with our home equity loan mortgage solution!
Increase Your Cash Flow With A Home Equity Loan For Any Of The Following Needs :
- Consolidate Debt
- Renovate Your Home
- Invest In Your Business
- Pay Off A Consumer Proposal
- Pay Mortgage Arrears
- Purchase Investments including Real Estate
- Pay for wedding expenses
- Pay for education
- Cover medical expenses
- Pay CRA tax arrears
- Pay property tax arrears
- Take a family vacation
- Purchase a car
- Get out of high-interest loans
- Invest In RRSP or RESP
- Pay off payday loans
- Pay Off Judgments, Garnishments
- Finance whatever your specific needs may be
Get Approved Today
To increase Your Cash Flow !
Get Your Money!
Get Your Money In As Little As 2-5 Business Days!
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*