Newfoundland Office – 1 Church Hill – Suite 201-522 St. John’s Newfoundland A1C 3Z7
New Brunswick Office – 500 St George Street, Moncton NB, E1C 1Y3
British Columbia Office – 900-2025 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby BC, V5C 0J3
Montreal Office – 1155 Rue Metcalfe #1500, Montreal, QC, H3B 2V6
Citadel Mortgages is licensed in the following: Ontario FSRA 12993 – Saskatchewan FCAA 509446, Nova Scotia 2021-3000010 – Alberta, PEI, Nunavut, Newfoundland 21-07-CI083-1. New Brunswick 210031130, British Columbia X301267, Quebec AMF – 3003071684
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of the borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply; Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting; APR includes all fees and rates calculated on a yearly term. APR varies; contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC. Citadel Mortgages. All discounted mortgage products may be subject to an exclusivity agreement between the applicant(s) and Citadel Mortgages. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to providing our beloved customers with an unparalleled level of service, ethics, and deal transparency. Please note some rates are based on province and are subject to change at any time. Please note not all rates are available in Quebec, please contact us to confirm your rate approval.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Citadel Mortgages
Esso and Price Privileges are trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Imperial Oil, licensee. Mobil and Speedpass+ are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. Imperial Oil, licensee. For terms and conditions, visit fbet-ca.com
In order to receive upto 1,000 Miles you must be a registered and provide a valid AIR MILES Collector Number to the Citadel Mortgage agent at the time of application; your mortgage must close and fund with Citadel Morttgages. Miles will be credited to your Collector Account within 30 days after all conditions have been met.
2. All rewards are offered subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. To redeem for Travel and/or Merchandise Rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient AIR MILES Reward Miles in your Dream Balance. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Collectors must pay applicable surcharges, fees and taxes on air, hotel and car rental Rewards. Travel Rewards may be subject to a minimum advance booking and availability from participating Suppliers. Merchandise Rewards include all taxes, shipping and handling costs. No cancellations, exchange or refunds for tickets, certificates or merchandise once booked or ordered. Manufacturers’ warranties apply to merchandise Rewards. LoyaltyOne, Co. makes no representations or warranties, express or implied. For complete details, see current Program Terms and Conditions, available at airmiles.ca or the AIR MILES Customer Care Centre at 1-888 AIR MILES (or in Toronto call 416-226-5171).
3. Use Miles in the Cash balance of your AIR MILES Collector Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations and online at airmiles.ca/cash in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 value from participating Reward Partners to a maximum of $750 per day. eVouchers can be used at participating Reward Partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher reward page for details and any restrictions. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases and eVouchers. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
4. A short haul flight is a return flight with origin and destination within the same flight zone having a departure date during low season of January 8 – February 28; April 1 – May 31; September 16 – December 15.
5. Flight examples shown are for illustrative purposes only. Examples represent the number of AIR MILES Reward Miles required during low season of January 8 – February 28; April 1 – May 31; September 16 – December 15. The required number of Miles is determined by the departure date. Miles required are the “starting from” rates for round-trip travel in economy class per traveller.
6. Mortgage applications are subject to meeting Citadel Mortgages and our lenders usual credit criteria.
7. All mortgages must close and fund with Citadel Mortgages, this offer is vaiild with any new or renewal mortgage and offer can change at any time without notice.
8. AIR MILES® Bonus Miles are suject to a closed mortgage that fund with Citadel Mortgages. The AIR MILES® Bonus Miles will be added to the account 30 days after mortgage closes,.
Please note all terms and conditions can change at anytime.
Trademarks of AIR MILES International trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Citadel Mortgages