Our Trusted Lender Partners
Why Use A Mortgage Broker or Mortgage Agent?
Your home IS your biggest asset and your biggest purchase. You want to ensure that you are making the best decision when buying, refinancing or taking equity out of your home, while also safeguarding and securing the best equity growth in your home. Our educated and trusted mortgage agents and mortgage brokers understand that you want the lowest rate but also the most flexible terms for your mortgage as life almost always throws some curve balls
Additional Benefits To Use A Mortgage Broker Or Mortgage Agent:
- Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
- Fast pre-approvals with no cost or obligation (some conditions may apply).
- The right mortgage solution to match your exact needs for today but the future as well.
- Get lower mortgage rates guaranteed up to 120 days.
- Up-to-date information on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
- Mortgages is our business we understand it best.
- Increased competition in the market place, which helps in keeping rates low.
- We Save you time and money!
- Vested interest in satisfying your needs since the business operates on referrals and repeat business.
Working with Citadel Mortgages allows you to RELAX because you’re in the right hands. See the Difference for Yourself, Get Approved Today !
Client Success Stories
Our clients always come first. Our goal is to help you get the best advice and mortgage solutions for your needs. Citadel Mortgages was formed to help you achieve your financial home success so allow us to help you today. Speak to one of our mortgage agents today!
Our Partners & Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Citadel Mortgages Lic # 12993, 30 ST Patrick Street 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3A3
All rights reserved
“Instant Approval, Conditional Approval, Pre-Approval” – Borrower subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all borrowers will be approved for conventional financing or equity financing. Receipt of borrower’s application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, Annual APR is subject to approval and underwriting, APR includes all fees and rate which is calculated on a yearly term. APR varies contact us for current rates or more information on a specific product. OAC*